Click to view reviewed facilities accepting Electronics Goods/E-Scrap
Current Membership: Now 260 member enterprises & nearly 750 individual organizations (February, 2013)
Organizational Trends: CHWMEG is a non-profit organization
Facility Review Costs: Typically US$725-$800 for North America and US$1,300+ elsewhere, resulting in member savings of +US$38 million!
CHWMEG Meetings: No cost to members - request an invite
Global Seminars: Valuable & timely information about global issues
See where CHWMEG is exhibiting and contributing content this year!
SPanning the Globe
CHWMEG conducts facility reviews around the world. Click to see the maps.
- 2013 Facility Review Program (FRP) - List and status of facilities included in CHWMEG's 2013 FRP.
- 2013 FRP Planning & Information page.
- 2014 FRP Planning & Information page.
- Consolidated List of Available CHWMEG, Inc. Facility Review Reports - Reflects nearly 1,350 unique facilities reviewed (nearly 3,200 reviews total) since 1995.
- TSDF Search Engine - Services offered by facilities reviewed since 1995. Facilities in the 2013 FRP are added as the reports are completed.
- Facility Reports by Year - 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
- Alphabetical List - Get facilities by 1st letter of the facility name.
- Facility Report Cost Tables - Report prices for Members and new Members for all facility reviews from year 2009 (NA) and from year 2007 (non-NA) to present (reports ONLY AVAILABLE to members).
- Preferred Facility Review Firms - List of firms supporting the 2013 FRP
CHWMEG is more than just facility reviews!
- CHWMEG Meetings: Free for members; these informational meetings also provide great networking opportunities
- Global Seminars: provide valuable information concerning the aspects of industrial waste stewardship and potential/emerging liabilities
- Typical Report Contents - Contact the Administrator to review a sample report. This page contains the standard report Table of Contents.
- Facility Evaluation Program - For the technically inclined, some information on how the protocol is applied
CHWMEG, Inc. is a non-profit trade association comprised of manufacturing and other "industrial" companies interested in efficiently managing the waste management aspects of their environmental stewardship programs. Their programs are based upon their potential environmental liability related to the wastes that are inherently generated by their companies' manufacturing processes. Note that member companies always strive to reduce, recycle, or reuse the wastes associated with their operations as a first resort. However, the complete elimination of wastes generated from their operations is not always feasible.
One aspect of CHWMEG, Inc. includes conducting comprehensive, independent reviews of commercial facilities that treat, store, dispose, recycle, or transport waste. Other CHWMEG, Inc. activities include development and delivery of seminars, conferences, and informational documents for distribution to both members and non-members.
The facilities included in the CHWMEG facility review program are selected by the members, and the evaluations are performed according to a standard protocol by independent and experienced environmental firms under contract to CHWMEG, Inc. The cost of the facility review reports are shared by the member companies. [more]
JOIN CHWMEG Today!
Now over 250 members and growing! Join now.